Summary:Hi, my name is Denis Farr. I originally started this blog over at Blogger in July 2008. I tend to write a lot about videogames, and have made various rounds of the web. Was formerly a staff writer for both GayGamer and The Border House, but am currently freelance. This blog serves to explicate my thoughts on any number of issues, not solely focused on videogames anymore (though they still make up the majority).
If you have any direct questions, please feel free to e-mail me at vorpalbunnyranch AT gmail DOT com, or find me on Twitter @aeazel.
- .@dapneym finally got to meet my brother's dog, Odin. https://t.co/ikhctgom0u 3 hours ago
- Involved in accident (we're all okay) and amazed at how a half dozen civilians sprang into action and are directing traffic, called medics. 6 hours ago
- The cynic in me surmises that Apple wants to go wireless because their wired shit always breaks down fairly quickly. (Charging wire busted.) 6 hours ago
- Don't think I knew that the Facebook app notification globe changes based on location. Hi, there, other side of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 18 hours ago
- Dööööner! https://t.co/6tHlPRVsXW 18 hours ago