Summary:Hi, my name is Denis Farr. I originally started this blog over at Blogger in July 2008. I tend to write a lot about videogames, and have made various rounds of the web. Was formerly a staff writer for both GayGamer and The Border House, but am currently freelance. This blog serves to explicate my thoughts on any number of issues, not solely focused on videogames anymore (though they still make up the majority).
If you have any direct questions, please feel free to e-mail me at vorpalbunnyranch AT gmail DOT com, or find me on Twitter @aeazel.
- Wait, there is a CBS show called The Briefcase that exploits poor people for entertainment? Ugh. Ughughughugh. vulture.com/2015/05/briefc… 1 hour ago
- Corgi puppies seem to cause me to irrationally squee. I am okay with this. 2 hours ago
- RT @legobutts: When yr happy yr cutie starts txting u again but u realise it's probably just btwn strikes on the dragon playlist http://t.c… 2 hours ago
- Noticed @dapneym watching Daria episode he saw the other day. Ask him if he hadn't watched it recently? "Yep. They just need to make more." 6 hours ago
- For me, the answer is almost always yes, and yet I have to consciously make that decision. Coming out is not a one-time thing for some. 7 hours ago