Summary:Hi, my name is Denis Farr. I originally started this blog over at Blogger in July 2008. I tend to write a lot about videogames, and have made various rounds of the web. Was formerly a staff writer for both GayGamer and The Border House, but am currently freelance. This blog serves to explicate my thoughts on any number of issues, not solely focused on videogames anymore (though they still make up the majority).
If you have any direct questions, please feel free to e-mail me at vorpalbunnyranch AT gmail DOT com, or find me on Twitter @aeazel.
- I am okay with thissss. 20 minutes ago
- I type excellent a lot to people in IMs. Only now did it occur to me that someone may hear it in the Simpsons Burnsian fashion. 21 minutes ago
- Watching a compilation of scenes with Gambit and Rogue, @dapneym and I just came up with the drag king name Remy Lesbeaux. 20 hours ago
- Fortuna Imperatrix sounds like a Persona boss. 1 day ago
- Listening to Carmina Burana while working makes it all feel more grand than it actually is. Whatever works. 1 day ago