Summary:Hi, my name is Denis Farr. I originally started this blog over at Blogger in July 2008. I tend to write a lot about videogames, and have made various rounds of the web. Was formerly a staff writer for both GayGamer and The Border House, but am currently freelance. This blog serves to explicate my thoughts on any number of issues, not solely focused on videogames anymore (though they still make up the majority).
If you have any direct questions, please feel free to e-mail me at vorpalbunnyranch AT gmail DOT com, or find me on Twitter @aeazel.
- RT @critdistance: Attention writers: we're commissioning new features! critical-distance.com/2015/07/07/cal… 7 hours ago
- It's not something where I even judge people by it anymore. Happens most days, but I just move on. But online it's weird as my name is there 9 hours ago
- I once had a boyfriend ask why I didn't just change my name to Dennis. Really? 9 hours ago
- Fairly innocuously, but it's a constant. Not nearly as bad as some (there is no race element to mine), in fact. But a constant. 9 hours ago
- Just had a recruiter call me and name me as Denise. Two instances of Dennis this past week. My name serves to remind me that I'm foreign. 9 hours ago