Summary:Hi, my name is Denis Farr. I originally started this blog over at Blogger in July 2008. I tend to write a lot about videogames, and have made various rounds of the web. Was formerly a staff writer for both GayGamer and The Border House, but am currently freelance. This blog serves to explicate my thoughts on any number of issues, not solely focused on videogames anymore (though they still make up the majority).
If you have any direct questions, please feel free to e-mail me at vorpalbunnyranch AT gmail DOT com, or find me on Twitter @aeazel.
- Fortuna Imperatrix sounds like a Persona boss. 4 hours ago
- Listening to Carmina Burana while working makes it all feel more grand than it actually is. Whatever works. 5 hours ago
- RT @AP: BREAKING: Justice Dept won't charge former Ferguson, Mo., policeman Darren Wilson in Michael Brown death. 6 hours ago
- Just explained the Ariel/Caliban Shakespeare's Tempest allusions Claremont is making to @dapneym. His response: "That's 2x4 metaphor." 21 hours ago
- Reading God Loves Man Kills makes my intersectional feminism cringe in pain. I see what Claremont is doing, but damn... 21 hours ago