Summary:Hi, my name is Denis Farr. I originally started this blog over at Blogger in July 2008. I tend to write a lot about videogames, and have made various rounds of the web. Was formerly a staff writer for both GayGamer and The Border House, but am currently freelance. This blog serves to explicate my thoughts on any number of issues, not solely focused on videogames anymore (though they still make up the majority).
If you have any direct questions, please feel free to e-mail me at vorpalbunnyranch AT gmail DOT com, or find me on Twitter @aeazel.
- Did not notice I Love Lucy was on Steve Rogers's list. Someone is giving him a great cornerstone of comedy. 13 hours ago
- Today inadvertently turned into a Marvel marathon with @dapneym. Now is my favorite phase 2 movie: Captain America: Winter Soldier. 13 hours ago
- Sunday morning, replete with an anxiety attack while thinking about my mortality. Now brunch! 20 hours ago
- RT @cnnbrk: Obama on his love for Biden: "We've gotten so close that some places in Indiana won't serve us pizza any more." #WHCD http://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @AutomaticZen: I need this in my life. Marvel's Secret Wars, Secret Love. comicbookresources.com/article/c2e2-m… http://t.co/z08OboR4Xj 1 day ago