Summary:Hi, my name is Denis Farr. I originally started this blog over at Blogger in July 2008. I tend to write a lot about videogames, and have made various rounds of the web. Was formerly a staff writer for both GayGamer and The Border House, but am currently freelance. This blog serves to explicate my thoughts on any number of issues, not solely focused on videogames anymore (though they still make up the majority).
If you have any direct questions, please feel free to e-mail me at vorpalbunnyranch AT gmail DOT com, or find me on Twitter @aeazel.
- Here's a thread of them! twitter.com/aeazel/status/… twitter.com/brownlashon/st… 20 hours ago
- RT @KoryStamper: And by those of us who endured Latin and can't pronounce it any other way if we tried, \boh-nuh-FEE-days\. https://t.co/lh… 20 hours ago
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: Maybe Chaffetz just needs to choose between living in DC and that new iPhone he loves so much. twitter.com/nataliewsj/sta… 1 day ago
- Sales folk: you telling me a project has haste at the end of the quarter is redundant to the point of making me wonder if you are drunk. 1 day ago
- It is a strange thing to realize I don't have a non-boyfriend friend I feel I can just hit up to grab a beverage and vent. 1 day ago