Summary:Hi, my name is Denis Farr. I originally started this blog over at Blogger in July 2008. I tend to write a lot about videogames, and have made various rounds of the web. Was formerly a staff writer for both GayGamer and The Border House, but am currently freelance. This blog serves to explicate my thoughts on any number of issues, not solely focused on videogames anymore (though they still make up the majority).
If you have any direct questions, please feel free to e-mail me at vorpalbunnyranch AT gmail DOT com, or find me on Twitter @aeazel.
- College-aged students near me talking about the Cold War like I used to talk about Vietnam: as history before my time. 2 hours ago
- TIL: Krogan men have four testicles. AMA. 4 hours ago
- RT @mcclure111: They're making fun of this but isn't this basically our last four months of tweets https://t.co/RmrBx2Idxg 15 hours ago
- Inventory in ME:A makes no goddamn sense. I can't change except at loadout/forward stations, but I keep accumulating and have a limit. 16 hours ago
- Level design in climbing through the jungle planet reminds me of DAI's Trespasser DLC for some reason. 18 hours ago