Summary:Hi, my name is Denis Farr. I originally started this blog over at Blogger in July 2008. I tend to write a lot about videogames, and have made various rounds of the web. Was formerly a staff writer for both GayGamer and The Border House, but am currently freelance. This blog serves to explicate my thoughts on any number of issues, not solely focused on videogames anymore (though they still make up the majority).
If you have any direct questions, please feel free to e-mail me at vorpalbunnyranch AT gmail DOT com, or find me on Twitter @aeazel.
- It's a similar issue to what Mass Effect has, but I feel more powerful in that game. Powerlessness without frustration is hard. 10 hours ago
- I want to like The Bureau, but it's battlefield design (more where it starts you) leaves something to be desired. 10 hours ago
- Hmmmm, The Bureau, Mass Effect 3, Diablo 3, or something else entirely? 10 hours ago
- .@unwinnable has published some of my quirky writing, so helping them would be pretty grand. 14 hours ago
- RT @Sir_JD: On that note, Unwinnable's Kickstarter has moved into its last 48 hours. A home to brilliant writers. Give it a look https://t.… 14 hours ago