Summary:Hi, my name is Denis Farr. I originally started this blog over at Blogger in July 2008. I tend to write a lot about videogames, and have made various rounds of the web. Was formerly a staff writer for both GayGamer and The Border House, but am currently freelance. This blog serves to explicate my thoughts on any number of issues, not solely focused on videogames anymore (though they still make up the majority).
If you have any direct questions, please feel free to e-mail me at vorpalbunnyranch AT gmail DOT com, or find me on Twitter @aeazel.
- This exists in a gallery near me. I wants it. http://t.co/u2cjVcrkrV 2 hours ago
- Coffee makes Alistair sad: imgur.com/3uBu34n #DAHive 5 hours ago
- RT @dessadarling: Holiday shopping. http://t.co/61qbdyU4db 8 hours ago
- Yeah, would bang this dwarf in Mordor. Might need to stuff a sock in his mouth every so often. Seems to have that comedic relief bug. 1 day ago
- Oh no, starting an emotional journey that started by listening to Antony and the Johnsons' Hope There's Someone. 1 day ago