Summary:Hi, my name is Denis Farr. I originally started this blog over at Blogger in July 2008. I tend to write a lot about videogames, and have made various rounds of the web. Was formerly a staff writer for both GayGamer and The Border House, but am currently freelance. This blog serves to explicate my thoughts on any number of issues, not solely focused on videogames anymore (though they still make up the majority).
If you have any direct questions, please feel free to e-mail me at vorpalbunnyranch AT gmail DOT com, or find me on Twitter @aeazel.
- Sidewalks are not for fucking bikes. 9 hours ago
- Dear cyclist riding on the sidewalk, us telling you the sidewalk is not a bike path does not deserve the middle finger. Fuck off. 9 hours ago
- RT @dapneym: @aeazel Lookit! RT @GeorgeTakei: Everyone needs a significant otter. Caption this, friends. http://t.co/POAneBfsHt 9 hours ago
- Malkavian with fifth level obfuscate? Fun for the whole group! 1 day ago
- Michelle Obama, Melissa Etheridge, and Janelle Monae all together: instagram.com/p/lQ2AexH_tw/ 1 day ago