Summary:Hi, my name is Denis Farr. I originally started this blog over at Blogger in July 2008. I tend to write a lot about videogames, and have made various rounds of the web. Was formerly a staff writer for both GayGamer and The Border House, but am currently freelance. This blog serves to explicate my thoughts on any number of issues, not solely focused on videogames anymore (though they still make up the majority).
If you have any direct questions, please feel free to e-mail me at vorpalbunnyranch AT gmail DOT com, or find me on Twitter @aeazel.
- RT @leighalexander: i wish there was a dollywood park but for tori amos 5 hours ago
- RT @MaxTemkin: I like my women like I like my coffee: not in this joke structure. 5 hours ago
- Awkward meeting with Chakwas just now. Wanted to break open some of that ice brandy. My Shepard is confident, tells her to save it for after 5 hours ago
- There are people with whom I was a child who now have their own children. That thought is terrifying. 10 hours ago
- Guardians of the Galaxy in this episode of Avengers. Rocket! Groot! Yay! 10 hours ago