Summary:Hi, my name is Denis Farr. I originally started this blog over at Blogger in July 2008. I tend to write a lot about videogames, and have made various rounds of the web. Was formerly a staff writer for both GayGamer and The Border House, but am currently freelance. This blog serves to explicate my thoughts on any number of issues, not solely focused on videogames anymore (though they still make up the majority).
If you have any direct questions, please feel free to e-mail me at vorpalbunnyranch AT gmail DOT com, or find me on Twitter @aeazel.
- I think all the queer men I know and follow on Twitter are walking in Andersonville right now. 1 hour ago
- Giving major side-eye to the instructions for Dark Souls II being controller prompts. 1 hour ago
- Had completely forgotten I could install Dark Souls II on my PC now. Well then... 2 hours ago
- Those days where for every email I send three return to me. Where's Heracles with some damn fire. 4 hours ago
- Friend from middle school telling me I am definitively Daria actually makes me smile. 4 hours ago