Summary:Hi, my name is Denis Farr. I originally started this blog over at Blogger in July 2008. I tend to write a lot about videogames, and have made various rounds of the web. Was formerly a staff writer for both GayGamer and The Border House, but am currently freelance. This blog serves to explicate my thoughts on any number of issues, not solely focused on videogames anymore (though they still make up the majority).
If you have any direct questions, please feel free to e-mail me at vorpalbunnyranch AT gmail DOT com, or find me on Twitter @aeazel.
- RT @MindIzMySpear: “@NatMescudi “@MatthewACherry Kid dressed up like Lupita on Oscar night. I'm crying. http://t.co/dpceyrUTbs”” 59 minutes ago
- Go, go Power Inquisitors! a.pomf.se/mknflb.webm 2 hours ago
- My mother, a gamer, knows what it is like to be a woman online. She did not want to have easier access to herself at all times. 7 hours ago
- Watching people around me get doxxed and recalling how loathe my mother was to have to publish her address to continue online work. 7 hours ago
- It is very much a day for Diamanda Galas. youtube.com/watch?v=LEKuX8… 8 hours ago