Summary:Hi, my name is Denis Farr. I originally started this blog over at Blogger in July 2008. I tend to write a lot about videogames, and have made various rounds of the web. Was formerly a staff writer for both GayGamer and The Border House, but am currently freelance. This blog serves to explicate my thoughts on any number of issues, not solely focused on videogames anymore (though they still make up the majority).
If you have any direct questions, please feel free to e-mail me at vorpalbunnyranch AT gmail DOT com, or find me on Twitter @aeazel.
- RT @Papapishu: "Oh man, don't you just love it when you look through a girl's boobs into her chest cavity wait-" *chainsaw noises* http://t… 8 hours ago
- RT @jennatar: As a friendly reminder (side-eying some comments here), you can go to GaymerX and not be gay 13 hours ago
- "I'm motorboating your chest hair." -@dapneym Now I know how Varric feels. 14 hours ago
- RT @ellaguro: maybe i wasn't so wrong when i called ExistenZ "the Citizen Kane of videogames", huh? 14 hours ago
- RT @ellaguro: in the movie ExistenZ, a female game designer has to go into hiding because of an extremist contingent bent on destroying her… 14 hours ago