Summary:Hi, my name is Denis Farr. I originally started this blog over at Blogger in July 2008. I tend to write a lot about videogames, and have made various rounds of the web. Was formerly a staff writer for both GayGamer and The Border House, but am currently freelance. This blog serves to explicate my thoughts on any number of issues, not solely focused on videogames anymore (though they still make up the majority).
If you have any direct questions, please feel free to e-mail me at vorpalbunnyranch AT gmail DOT com, or find me on Twitter @aeazel.
- RT @JennLi123: White gay men need to stop treating black women like props. Thank god @NICKIMINAJ stood up for herself http://t.co/jiTOxhY6as 9 hours ago
- I wonder how many times I have to unsubscribe from the Steppenwolf Theater email blasts. I judge orgs based on this. 9 hours ago
- RT @acosmos: So I wrote a thing for Polygon! It's about my favorite boykissing game, DRAMAtical Murder polygon.com/2014/12/19/742… http://t.co/g… 12 hours ago
- Doorkickers seems like the exact opposite of a game I would want to play: store.steampowered.com/app/248610/ 13 hours ago
- Moondog, please guide me through the last work day of the week. 14 hours ago