Summary:Hi, my name is Denis Farr. I originally started this blog over at Blogger in July 2008. I tend to write a lot about videogames, and have made various rounds of the web. Was formerly a staff writer for both GayGamer and The Border House, but am currently freelance. This blog serves to explicate my thoughts on any number of issues, not solely focused on videogames anymore (though they still make up the majority).
If you have any direct questions, please feel free to e-mail me at vorpalbunnyranch AT gmail DOT com, or find me on Twitter @aeazel.
- I need a rewatch of Death Becomes Her soon. 3 hours ago
- I'm glad I have a boyfriend who not only doesn't find it odd that I would make modem noises, but joins in. 4 hours ago
- RT @Fnsolidarity: She shouldn't have to be related to someone for you to recognize her humanity. #MMIW http://t.co/gekFGJst9g 5 hours ago
- RT @AU_Prompts: Garrus Vakarian and Anders in Germany Right Now http://t.co/XLjd8c5Z0P 5 hours ago
- RT @EmrgencyKittens: http://t.co/pudQ1USIUV 19 hours ago