Summary:Hi, my name is Denis Farr. I originally started this blog over at Blogger in July 2008. I tend to write a lot about videogames, and have made various rounds of the web. Was formerly a staff writer for both GayGamer and The Border House, but am currently freelance. This blog serves to explicate my thoughts on any number of issues, not solely focused on videogames anymore (though they still make up the majority).
If you have any direct questions, please feel free to e-mail me at vorpalbunnyranch AT gmail DOT com, or find me on Twitter @aeazel.
- Just thought to myself that the Goosebumps novels might be amusing for a reread. I may regret this. 10 hours ago
- RT @mittense: sometimes, things in diablo 3 get weird (with @aeazel and @magglefraggle) http://t.co/Cv4BL4vUnT 10 hours ago
- The new legendary sword I found while killing Belial with @mittense is pretty nifty looking: http://t.co/1SF25TkWC4 11 hours ago
- Seeing clips of Bush pre-presidency causes me to roll me eyes as if I was still teenaged. 15 hours ago
- Sidewalks are not for fucking bikes. 21 hours ago