Summary:Hi, my name is Denis Farr. I originally started this blog over at Blogger in July 2008. I tend to write a lot about videogames, and have made various rounds of the web. Was formerly a staff writer for both GayGamer and The Border House, but am currently freelance. This blog serves to explicate my thoughts on any number of issues, not solely focused on videogames anymore (though they still make up the majority).
If you have any direct questions, please feel free to e-mail me at vorpalbunnyranch AT gmail DOT com, or find me on Twitter @aeazel.
- Yeah, would bang this dwarf in Mordor. Might need to stuff a sock in his mouth every so often. Seems to have that comedic relief bug. 5 hours ago
- Oh no, starting an emotional journey that started by listening to Antony and the Johnsons' Hope There's Someone. 6 hours ago
- progress is needed on my part, but that seems... counterintuitive. 13 hours ago
- Maybe it's because I replayed the Batman games this year, but, yeah, the criticisms that it's quite like that are valid so far. Maybe more 13 hours ago
- While the nemesis system is interesting, I'm failing to see what got everybody so gaga over Mordor. It still feels fairly rote. 13 hours ago